This Policy lays out the rules for processing and protection of the User's personal data collected in connection with the User's use of the Website and the storage and access to information on the User's devices using cookies, used to perform services provided electronically by Matic SA.
- Administrator – Matic SA with headquarters in Warsaw, ul. Puławska 300A, 02-819 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000704115, NIP 5271030027 REGON 002045544 (hereinafter referred to as "Matic").
- User - means an entity for which, in accordance with the Regulations and legal provisions, services may be provided electronically or with which an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded.
- Personal data - means information about an identified or identifiable natural person directly or indirectly, through an identifier such as name and surname, identification number, location data, internet identifier or one or more specific factors determining the physical, physiological, genetic , mental, economic, cultural or social identity of a natural person.
- Processing of personal data - means an operation or a set of operations performed on personal data or sets of personal data in an automated or non-automated manner, such as collecting, recording, organizing, storing, adapting or modifying, downloading, viewing, using, disclosing by sending , disseminating or otherwise providing, adjusting or combining, limiting, deleting or destroying personal data.
- Providing data to Trusted Partners - granting access to data to the Administrator's trusted partners and processing of personal data for commercial and marketing purposes,
- Cookies - means IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the Website's pages.
- Administrator's Cookies - means Cookies posted by the Administrator related to the provision of electronic services by the Administrator via the Website.
- Third-party Cookies - means Cookies posted by the Administrator's partners via the Website.
- Website - means a website or application under which the Administrator runs a website operating in the domain https://pnrgo.com/.
- Device - means an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Website.
- GDPR - means Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 /EC.
Types of used cookies
- Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User's Device. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to enter Users' Devices this way. Cookies allow the Administrator to identify the software used by the User and adjust the Website individually to each User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain they come from, their storage time on the Device and the assigned value.
- The Administrator uses two types of Cookies:
- Session Cookies: they are stored on the User's Device until the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the Device's memory. Session cookies are not able to collect any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
- Persistent Cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending a browser session or turning off the Device does not delete them from the User's Device. Persistent cookies are not able to collect any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
- The User can limit or disable the access of Cookies to his Device. If you use this option, the use of the Website will be possible, except for functions that, by their nature, require Cookies.
For what purposes cookies are used
- The Administrator may use own Cookies for the following purposes:
- Website configuration:
- adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the Website pages,
- recognizing the Website User's device and its location and properly displaying the website, tailored to their individual needs,
- remembering the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region from which the User comes,
- font size, website appearance, etc.
- Authentication of the User on the Website and ensuring the User's session on the Website:
- correct configuration of selected Website functions, allowing to verify the authenticity of the browser session,
- optimizing and increasing the efficiency of services provided by the Administrator.
- Analysis and research as well as audit of Website page views:
- creating anonymous statistics that help understand how the Website Users use the Website's pages, which in turn allows for improving their structure and content.
- Ensuring the safety and reliability of the Website.
- The Administrator may also use the so-called Third-party Cookies. Third-party Cookies come from the Administrator's Trusted Partners. Trusted Partners acquire cookies as a result of the User's activity on the Internet related to the activities of these Trusted Partners. Third-party Cookies sent by these entities are to improve the effectiveness of presenting the User with preferred content that corresponds to his online activity. Third-party Cookies may be saved on the User's Device also during the visit to the Website, thanks to which, for example, information about viewed or purchased products is collected. The Administrator may primarily use the following Third-party Cookies, which may be used in particular for the following purposes:
- Presenting multimedia content on the Website pages that are downloaded from an external website:
- www.youtube.com [administrator cookies: Alphabet Inc with headquarters in USA]
- Collecting general and anonymous static data via analytical tools:
- Google Analytics [administrator cookies: Alphabet Inc with headquarters in USA]
- Presenting advertisements tailored to the User's preferences using the online advertising tools:
- Google Ads [administrator cookies: Alphabet Inc with headquarters in USA]
- Use of interactive functions to popularize the website using social networking sites:
- linkedin.com [administrator cookies: LinkedIn Corp with headquarters in USA]
Determining the conditions for storing or accessing cookies
- The User may independently and at any time change the Cookies settings. The User has full freedom to define the conditions for storing and accessing Cookies. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence can be made by the User using the web browser settings or by using the service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of Cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about each posting of Cookies on the User's Device. The web browser settings also contain information about their storage time.
- The User may at any time delete Cookies using the functions available in the web browser. Browsers manage Cookies settings in various ways. In the auxiliary menu of the web browser you will find explanations on how to change Cookies settings. They are available at the following links: