- The administrator of personal data processed to the extent and purpose necessary to conduct business specified in the national court register (KRS) is: MATIC SA with
its registered office in Warsaw (02-819), ul. Puławska 300 A, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the Commercial Court of the 13th Department of the
National Court Register in Warsaw, under KRS number 0000704115, NIP: 527-10-30-027, REGON: 002045544.
mailing address: Matic SA, ul. Puławska 300A, 02-819 Warsaw
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The administrator has appointed the Data Protection Supervisor (IOD). Persons, may contact Matic SA in all matters related to the processing of their personal data
and exercising the rights they are entitled to in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data (GDPR/RODO):
Data Protection Supervisor
Matic SA, ul. Puławska 300A, 02-819 Warsaw
e-mail address: email@example.com
- The data is processed for business purposes, including for the implementation of projects, services in accordance with the contract if it was required or orders,
sales of products, participation in tenders and in cases where it is necessary to fulfill the legally justified purposes of the Data Administrator, in particular for
purposes of direct marketing of own products or services, or for other purposes, to which the user agrees, if it is required in accordance with applicable regulations.
In particular, it may be the approval to receive correspondence and commercial information regarding the Administrator’s own products and services and partners
cooperating with the Administrator sent electronically and by phone. The person has the right to withdraw his approval at any time.
- The Administrator processes the data in accordance with the law, collects it for specified, legitimate purposes and does not subject it to further processing
incompatible with these purposes. Data is collected only in an adequate, necessary and necessary range in relation to the purposes for which they are processed. The
Administrator does not process specific categories of personal data. Providing the data is voluntary, but necessary in order to conduct business.
- The Administrator shall make every effort to protect the personal data of clients and users against unauthorized access to them by third parties and in this respect
apply organizational and technical security measures at a high level. The management system at Matic SA is regularly certified for compliance with ISO 9001 (quality),
AQAP 2110 (quality in NATO systems), ISO 27001 (information security). The Administrator does not share personal data with any unauthorized recipients. The
Administrator may entrust another entity, by way of an agreement concluded in writing, with the processing of personal data on behalf of the Administrator. Data may be
made available only to entities authorized to receive it according to the mandatory provisions of law.
- The Administrator shall store data for the period necessary to perform the contract and for a time specified in applicable law and not longer than necessary for
purposes arising from legally justified interests carried out by the Administrator or by a third party, i.e. pursuing claims in respect of conducted activity. For
purposes for which the person has approved to the processing of his personal data, such data shall be kept until the approval is withdrawn.
- In connection with the processing of personal data, the person shall have the following rights:
In the case of questions or comments related to the processing of personal data, you can contact the data administrators at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the
correspondence address given above.
- the right to request access to data,
- the right to request data rectification;
- the right to request the deletion of data,
- the right to request the transfer of data,
- the right to request limitation of data processing,
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling,
- the right to object to the processing of personal data,
- the right to file a complaint regarding the processing of personal data to the competent supervisory authority.
- If the person has agreed to the processing of his personal data for one or more specified purposes, he has the right to withdraw his approval at any time without
affecting the lawfulness of the processing of that data, which was made on the basis of approval before it withdrawal.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however, failure to provide data marked as necessary prevents pre-contractual activities, activities during the contract,
participation in the tender and other business activities conducted by Matic SA.
- The website https://pnrgo.com/ uses the so-called “Cookies” to provide services at the highest level.